For the month of August, the CraftDealz.com challenge theme is Back to School. The project must be one of our cutouts or a product from Craft Dealz and decorated in a way that can be used for a teachers’ door or classroom. We have numerous cutouts that are specifically designed for teachers already. You can use any of our other shapes as long as we can tell it is for a teacher’s door or room.
There will be 4 judges casting points for their favorite project. Each judge will independently cast their vote on a scale of 1 to 10. The points from each judge for each project will be added together to get the total number of points. The projects with the most points will be the winners. In the case of a tie, we will draw names from a hat for a bonus point.
- 1st place – $50 coupon
- 2nd place – $30 coupon
- 3rd place – $20 coupon
All pictures must be entered by 8 am central August 29th. We will announce the winners on our blog and social media pages on August 31st.
All photos are to be submitted by email (respond to your order confirmation) or by messager on the CraftDealz Facebook page.
Summary of Rulez
- You can submit multiple projects. Each project is voted separately from another.
- All photos are to be submitted by August 29th at 8 am central.
- All projects must contain at least one product purchased from CraftDealz.com or the Craft Dealz Facebook Group.
- You can explain how you did something, products used and other details. It is not required but appreciated.
- Photos can be watermarked. Be sure it is appropriately sized on the image. We prefer not to get photos with “NOT YOUR PHOTO ON IT” or something similar.
- If you include your website, Facebook page name or business information, we will share the information with your photo if possible.
All photos submitted for this contest may be used on the CraftDealz.com website, CraftDealz Facebook page, CraftDealz Group page, Instagram, social media or other marketing materials for Craft Dealz and BCrafty.